Thursday, March 20, 2008

From crawlking to Crawl King




Another week, another milestone. Walker learned to crawl yesterday. I've been saying if he could ever figure out what to do with his arms, he'd be gone. He's still a little wobbly but he's doing great! This little act changes everything...now begins the phase of really baby proofing the house, using the vaccum EVERYDAY to make sure he gets nothing in his mouth, the list goes on and on.
In the same breath, he's also become very attached to being "pampered" to sleep at night. Gone are the days when I could lay him in his bed and he'd fall fast asleep on his own. Now, he must be held, sang to, rocked back and forth, etc...
If I so much as leave his view while he's falling asleep he tears begin. This also changes everything. :)
AND...I finally got a good picture of his teeth! But you have to click on the picture and make it bigger to see them. (Ignore the background in the video...it's our junk room!)

1 comment:

The Partins said...

Only a guy would learn to crawl in order to get to the remote control... LOVE IT! Jamie is just starting to sit up now... I'm afraid of the crawling stage!!!