Thursday, July 03, 2008

Feeding Mommy is Fun!

Emmy came to visit and brought Brady! Walker LOVES dogs so this was lots of fun for him. I am not so sure Brady had as much fun as Walker did...
Thankfully Brady's teeth aren't really in yet and he couldn't fight back.


For some reason Walker is really "into" feeding us his food. :) This is funny because it cracks him up. I told the story in my last posting about him feeding me potato chips. He fed me pasta today...he didn't think it was quite as funny as the potato chips, but then again it didn't make the crunchy noise that potato chips did either. Here's a video of him feeding me at lunch today. The problem is, once he starts feeding me, he's totally distracted from eating himself!



On another note, he's seemed really tired alot lately. I'm typing this because maybe someone can relate and will send a comment. I tend to be a tired person in general...many of my friends have noticed this about me. I never feel rested, no matter how much sleep I get. Walker has never seemed this way to me. He sleeps a ton and always goes 90 miles an hour but lately he hasn't seemed to feel very rested at all...even after a full nights sleep. I'm sure it's nothing.

He learned how to throw his ball this past week and he's really proud. He's really started noticing when we clap and make a big deal out of his accomplishments and he will smile, laugh and usually immediately do it again in order to gain the same amount of attention.

Tomorrow starts the wedding festivities for Neal and Tara. Walker is spending the night with his Aunt Christie and Uncle Marshall and is very excited. Then on Sunday morning we all leave for the beach! I won't be able to post until I get back but be looking for beach pictures late next week.

1 comment:

The Partins said...

Is it time for him to go through another growth spurt? That could make him seem more tired... Jamie does that during hers and it lasts for about a week.